Saturday, February 23, 2008

FUKUDOME MANIA Takes America by Storm!

FUKUDOME = pronunciation (Foo-koo-doe-may) or (Fuk-u-do-me)???
You make the call?



I predict FUKUDOME Mania will sweep the nation when baseball season starts and he has not even played a single major league game. His name will be chanted in every packed stadium with vigor and passion. I am boldly making this statement not because I have been tracking this player since the beginning of his career. In fact I have not even seen highlights of this guy; that is as much faith as anyone can ever show in an unproven rookie. Why do you ask do I have this undying faith in him? Drum roll please… It’s all because of his name. I am sure people are now scratching their heads and wondering “What is this guy saying?” “Has he pulled a Seth Rogen and and toked up on a huge joint inside a fish bowl?” The answer is no. Fukudome is every obnoxious fan’s (like myself) wet dream. You just can’t lose with a name like that. Without any customization you have your very own legit offensive jersey. What else do you want? So without further adieu: Ladies and Gentlemen your chant for the MLB 2008 season:

FUK-U-DO-ME!
FUKUDOME!
FUKUDOME!
FUKUDOME!
FUKUDOME!


“Wait till they see what’s behind the jersey!”

No comments: